EFT Accounts

silentstamp

Question

7 answers to this question

I'd recommend not buying from third party sides as you don't know whether the accounts are legit, hacked or whatever, you don't know the source.

What I would recommend instead is, that you buy whatever edition you prefer from the official EFT website while on a CIS IP/VPN. This way, you'll get the game in roubles and thus, much cheaper than buying it in any other currency. Only "downside" to that is, that you'll have to login and start the game for the first time with the CIS IP. Afterwards, you can close the game and use your original IP forever. 

In addition to that, you can always convert the region of the edition you've bought to Europe if you don't feel safe playing with a Russian account all the time. Upgrading the edition from XY to XY works as well.

Edited by ClassicCB
On 5/3/2022 at 6:16 AM, ClassicCB said:

I'd recommend not buying from third party sides as you don't know whether the accounts are legit, hacked or whatever, you don't know the source.

What I would recommend instead is, that you buy whatever edition you prefer from the official EFT website while on a CIS IP/VPN. This way, you'll get the game in roubles and thus, much cheaper than buying it in any other currency. Only "downside" to that is, that you'll have to login and start the game for the first time with the CIS IP. Afterwards, you can close the game and use your original IP forever. 

In addition to that, you can always convert the region of the edition you've bought to Europe if you don't feel safe playing with a Russian account all the time. Upgrading the edition from XY to XY works as well.

Personally this is what I do and is the best way to get EFT accounts cheap, most sites that used to sell accounts are now infested with scammers or no longer exist... You can also try your luck over at https://lolz.guru/market/ but it seems to be under this category so i would be careful where you lurk (also EPVPERS has some good posts sometimes too) 

-R

On 5/3/2022 at 7:16 AM, ClassicCB said:

If you don't mind me asking, what's the usual price for an account on CIS?

I don't know about the prices for every edition but I know that the Standard Edition costs 24$ and the EoD Edition costs around 86$ (both incl. tax). Keep in mind that depending on where you live and which payment method you are using, this amount is subject to change.