Forum Suggestions Thread.

Add your ideas here, I think it would be nice to add some new stuff to the site. 

Personally, I would like new roles added for the site. Invited members can have their own roles instead of being customers “invited”. Regular users can just be “members” Customers for public cheats can be like “VIP”. I think it would look nice color wise and some more diversity lol.

Forum suggestions:

• If some people are not able to afford one of the available cheats by buying it for the full amount, maybe it'd be an option to have the possibility to donate a fixed / custom amount to still support the developers if the person wants to, even if it's "only" 5€ or something like that.
  • Also, it'd be nice to see more cryptocurrencies being supported as a payment method such as XMR, as they're much harder to track down than BTC and the like.
  • Other than that, maybe have another "FAQ / How-To", that'll round up any information about your cheats / loaders, e.g what's required to run them (or not), known issues (if applicable) etc. Of course that'd include some more work from the staff, but maybe some more knowledgeable members can help out by volunteering to draft something like this.

It doesn't really fit the topic, but here's a suggestion for the Discord server:

• I'm not too sure if that is a good idea for you guys, but maybe it'd be easier to have a bot that takes care of the support within Discord. So let's say that people who know their stuff get the role "Supporter" and their own channel where the conversation will be held that only the staff and the other person that needs help sees. There's a public "#ticket" channel with a button people can click on to be automatically redirected into that support channel where they can raise their issue with whatever they're having problems with. Once the issue is solved, the staff or the other person can click on a button to mark it as "done". As soon as that happens, the person who raised the issue will get kicked out and the channel itself will vanish from their list.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:33 PM, ClassicCB said:

Forum suggestions:

• If some people are not able to afford one of the available cheats by buying it for the full amount, maybe it'd be an option to have the possibility to donate a fixed / custom amount to still support the developers if the person wants to, even if it's "only" 5€ or something like that.
  • Also, it'd be nice to see more cryptocurrencies being supported as a payment method such as XMR, as they're much harder to track down than BTC and the like.
  • Other than that, maybe have another "FAQ / How-To", that'll round up any information about your cheats / loaders, e.g what's required to run them (or not), known issues (if applicable) etc. Of course that'd include some more work from the staff, but maybe some more knowledgeable members can help out by volunteering to draft something like this.

It doesn't really fit the topic, but here's a suggestion for the Discord server:

• I'm not too sure if that is a good idea for you guys, but maybe it'd be easier to have a bot that takes care of the support within Discord. So let's say that people who know their stuff get the role "Supporter" and their own channel where the conversation will be held that only the staff and the other person that needs help sees. There's a public "#ticket" channel with a button people can click on to be automatically redirected into that support channel where they can raise their issue with whatever they're having problems with. Once the issue is solved, the staff or the other person can click on a button to mark it as "done". As soon as that happens, the person who raised the issue will get kicked out and the channel itself will vanish from their list.

MY man IS a CRITICAL thinker!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...