Help!!!! My water cooling can't put in pc case

Lol wtf, that's... something. Always check prior to buying something for your PC if it'll actually fit your case. There's no space for it on the top wall? I can't really see how much space there's left, that's where they usually get mounted on. Also, did you really need it, is your PC or the CPU getting really that hot?

Edited by ClassicCB
13 minutes ago, ClassicCB said:

Lol wtf, that's... something. Always check prior to buying something for your PC if it'll actually fit your case. There's no space for it on the top wall? I can't really see how much space there's left, that's where they usually get mounted on. Also, did you really need it, is your PC or the CPU getting really that hot?

This water cooling is 30% off.I bought because it was cheap.

10 minutes ago, machida said:

Measure twice cut once...

Are you trying to front or top mount it? Are there any HDD cages you can pull out to make more room? Otherwise you are shit out of like and up for a new case.

I tried various ways,can't put in.This case is the same as my dick,all fucking small.😫

6 hours ago, ClassicCB said:

But again, was it really needed to buy it, even if it was on sale? 😄 I mean, you could just resell it and get a proper fan from popular / credited manufacturer instead, like Noctua.

I'm ready to buy a new case😉

• 8 months later...