Hope to pass!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 4/17/2022 at 8:33 PM, Haruku said:

Do you have to be 18+ ? I am 16.

No, you dont need to be over 18. As long as you can proof your identity (name + DOB) we are fine with any age, sex or country you are from.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 5:02 PM, ZoneAlarm said:

No, you dont need to be over 18. As long as you can proof your identity (name + DOB) we are fine with any age, sex or country you are from.

Are you guys backed up on the verifications and support tickets? I posted mine on May 14th, gave it a week, then opened a support ticket since I saw in a post it generally takes 48 hours. Both the application and support ticket are still open.

• 4 weeks later...

I would assume if youre new to the scene and lacking in accounts and previous experience with other providers and verifications for other sites their verification will take longer. The mods/staff is very active here. I was fortunate enough to get approved fairly fast but i also have other verified accounts and there tends to be a lot of overlap in this scene. You will see a lot of the same folks from provider to provider. Once you get approved or not you will find the rest is extremely quick and easy.

Would you be able to help me with my issue I'm pretty new to cheats but I'm 90% certain I have done everything right I followed all the steps and disabled all anti virus and defender, the injection worked but it doesn't show up in game when I press home

23 minutes ago, jonmt said:

Would you be able to help me with my issue I'm pretty new to cheats but I'm 90% certain I have done everything right I followed all the steps and disabled all anti virus and defender, the injection worked but it doesn't show up in game when I press home

Are you in Borderless mode? Or windowed, I believe i am in borderless.

2 minutes ago, jonmt said:

Yeah I'm in full screen borderless and the menu still doesn't show up in game

I would cycle through some of the other modes and see if that helps bring it up. If none of the other modes work, i would contact support, im sure itll be a 5 second fix but thats what i would start with.

Cycling graphics view modes and then shoot a quick message over to support if that doesnt work.