I'm a total degen weeb, give me your favorite anime titles

Grew up watching Anime, Are there any specific series you guys are hooked on?

I've been following Gintama and One Piece for god knows how long.

Always been a fan of great teacher onizuka.

Have you guys followed any particular series for a while? What was your favorite anime growing up/recently if you just got into anime?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Feared said:

he came to the forum just to hate on everything dont even pay him any mind

Woah don’t jump the gun. I mess around a lot but I was just joking on your time machine post earlier. Thought it’d be a funny joke. Back in the day I used to call myself the Weeb King. I have watched anime since fourth grade. I have watched at least a thousand anime in my day if not more. I stopped watching anime in 8th or ninth grade and I realize now how much of a waste of time it was. Not only did I waste my time watching anime, I also read hundreds of manga and read their corresponding light novels(or for OPM its webcomic). If I knew what I knew now I never would’ve watched my first anime in fourth grade. When you all stop watching it you will understand. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, i've been watching quite a while now. Started when i was 12 years old, never really stopped. There have been phases where i watched nothing for months but i never really stopped.

I'll list a few of my favorites and also i few i think are really underappreciated.

• Attack on Titan (been watching it for years ongoing, and it's been a blast, 10/10)
  • Vinland Saga (very slept on i think, not a lot of people know it, really good, 9.5/10)
  • Seven Deadly Sins Season 1 & 2 (absolutely great to be honest. Cool characters, wonderful soundtrack, stunning art and alltogether very good. Sadly the new seasons are quite terrible, so i recommend just watching the first two, 10/10 S1-2)
  • Akame ga Kill (one of my earlier anime, very great story and characters with a bittersweet ending, 9/10)
  • Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden (grew up with it, fucking great anime, don't watch boruto though, 9.5/10)
  • Death Note (great story, love the characters, soundtrack is insane too, sadly get's a bit boring after a certain event in my opinion, still 9/10)
  • Fairy Tail (quite underappreciated in my opinion, power scaling is completely fucked, funny characters, soundtrack absolutely terrific, quite a few episodes, for me a 10/10)
  • Highschool DxD (what can i say, i was horny and i still am horny, wonderful artstlye (except newest season), story is wonderful with a good amount of ecchi, 9.5/10)
  • No Game no Life (my alltime favorite, sadly no second season, 10/10)

I hope that helps, can recommend all on this list.