What kind of music do you listen to?

I know that this is quite a clichee question, but I'm curious what kind of music you all listen to.

I personally listen to quite a few different genres. I listen to a lot of Metal. Favorites there would for example be Sabaton or Rammstein (been to live concerts of both and also have tickets again). I also listen to Hardstyle quite a lot either when i'm working my job or when i'm at the gym working out. Also for car drives. I also love listening to soundtracks from games, shows and movies. 

I'm gonna be honest music is one of the things that make live liveable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, Thinker said:

I know that this is quite a clichee question, but I'm curious what kind of music you all listen to.

I personally listen to quite a few different genres. I listen to a lot of Metal. Favorites there would for example be Sabaton or Rammstein (been to live concerts of both and also have tickets again). I also listen to Hardstyle quite a lot either when i'm working my job or when i'm at the gym working out. Also for car drives. I also love listening to soundtracks from games, shows and movies. 

I'm gonna be honest music is one of the things that make live liveable.

Totally agree about life being enhanced via music. I like metal and hardstyle as well, but those two genres pretty much dominate my gym playlist. For more casual listening I like Japanese jazz (mostly for their inclusion of electric guitar) and just listening to instrumental genres or artists like Guthrie Govan or other highly skilled guitarists. Only genre I’m not huge on is country personally.

• 7 months later...